Welcome to PATHS Mapping! Our mission is to make finding places to exercise and eat healthyÂ a seamless experience.
Weâre building a series of online maps/apps for multiple Connecticut communities. These maps will be made with Google Maps and will display places for:
- Exerciseâ Public Parks, Walking Paths, Hiking Trails, and Multi-Use Trails
- Nutritionâ Farmers Gardens, Community Gardens, Food Trucks
- Community Resourcesâ Schools, Libraries, Town Facilities, Local organizations
These maps will have additional details about each place such as its name, services, hours of operation, and additional resources.
Check out our latest map from Meriden! Click the map to engage with it just like you would in Google Maps
Directions on how to use the map are below the map.
1.) Click the icon in the top left to toggle the legend
- Click on checkbox within legend to view or hide layers
2.) Click the icon in the top right to view the map in full screen
- If you are on your phone the map will open in Google Maps
- If you are on a computer the map will open in seperate tab
3.) Click the Share button to share the map by Facebook, Twitter or Email
4.) Click on a icon within the map to get more information and directions in Google Maps
Any questions or comments on mapping functionality please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If youâd like to provide feedback or explain what you like and use about this app please take our short survey here.